Show your school spirit on May 5 and represent your alma mater at the nation's largest half-marathon! In the spirit of fun and friendly competition, Taylor University and Anderson University will compete to see who has the fastest alumni (and faculty, staff and students).
1. Register for the Mini-Marathon. (If you did not already register, the Mini-Marathon is sold out.)
2. Register for the "AU vs. TU Challenge" so that we can count your time towards the challenge.* [Click "Registration" button above]
3. Consider buying our "Taylor Spirit running shirt" to wear during the race to represent TU!
4. Visit the Taylor tent at the finish line party in "Runner's Village" to report your race time, or submit it to the Alumni Office no later than May 10.
Whether or not you're running in the race, let us know if you plan to stop by the Taylor Tent by clicking on "Registration" above!
Take on your opponents in maximum comfort. Our lightweight Competitor Tee has a roomy, athletic cut and controls sweat like a champ. Whether you're training for a personal best or your fun run team needs a no-nonsense tee at a good value, the Competitor delivers.
• 3.8-ounce, 100% polyester
• Removable tag for comfort and relabeling
• Double-needle sleeves and hem
*All finish times will be age graded and combined to find the average finish time. Additionally, 10 seconds will be subtracted from the average finish time for each alumni, student or faculty/staff that participates for each school to yield the final results!